Our simple and easy to use Bias Tape Maker Kit encourages gorgeous patterns, designs, and colors that create professional appeal. Finished products look like they came directly from a store or workshop!
Have a blast putting custom designs on a variety of materials to create cute bibs, fancy napkins, and witty t-shirts!
- Durable - This awesome little tool is made from high-quality materials that are meant to last!
- Wide Application - Whether a beginner or a novice crafter, this tool is stocked with all materials needed to create many different designs and patterns on a variety of materials. Perfect for designing bibs, t-shirts, pillowcases, lamp shades, etc.
- Standard Size - Fits most sewing machines like Haitral, Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer, Juki
How To Use:
- First, cut the end of your fabric off at an angle, feed bias strip reverse side up into the bias maker, then use the awl to pull the fabric through.
- Use a pin to secure the bias to an ironing board, then iron down, the small handle on the bias maker will help pull with one hand and iron with the other
- When tape is finished the can be used for sewing
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.6 x 1.4 inches
- 4 x Clip
- 1 x Bias Tape Foot
- 4 x Wooden Awl
- 50 x Bead Needle
- 4 x Binding Tape Tool